martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

kerli contest :formspring

Questions Answered

bubblegoth

Omg i feel bad for You. Highschool is supposed to be the time of your life. Im a freshmen and im having so much fun. Why were you abused? were you shy?

no, I was just different.

It sounds crazy to say but do you believe that sometimes people who never met can be connected to each other? By dreams or visions or something else? by KarinaK

absolutely. I believe that we choose our lives ourselves. Sometimes that may sound like nonsense because why would one choose suffering then? But because suffering is like this hard test everyone has to take at some point. So a brave soul from time to time will choose a very hard life to "graduate" faster. It's like doing 5 years in school at once. Before souls are born, they also make soul contracts with each other. Sometimes u know that u already know this person u just met. Sometimes someone has agreed to hurt u, so u could learn. Or vice versa. We don't just meet people randomly. It's all perfect.

... for him) Otherwise, fairies are constantly telling me something, even if it's just for me to be careful with the next step I'm taking in the street. And now, I don't feel strange because of you :D

that is so cool!!! I'm so glad to hear that!!:)) yay!

What do you think of highschool?

worst fucking time ever. I was abused like crazy in school. By other students, teachers, everybody.

I believe in magical creatures and I was wondering, how is it that you see fairies all the time and talk to angels? You're lucky, I can't do any of that. x3 Wish I could though.

U can talk to angels. They are with u all the time. U just have to quiet your mind. It's not a special ability. There is this thing called typewriting also. Google it.

In me, is the contrary. Angels rarely communicate with me. The last time was when I was asked to pray for a friend, and I didn't understand the reason. The nex day, I was told that he had had a serious accident, but he was ok.(I'm so glad that I prayed...

that is really wonderful. I'm so happy u feel so much!

vigilantcitizen.com posted about you and your music video. What are your thoughts on that? Are you really into occult and black magic shit?

There is a lot of mind control going on. However, the conspiracy theorists seem to forget that the symbols themselves are not bad. They also seem to forget that these symbols existed long before someone figured out that they could manipulate other humans with them. Take a sword - u can attack a human or u can defend a human. With a symbol u can control or u can empower. U can use magic for good or bad. It's all just what u do with what u know.

I believe in fayries and everything that is magical. People call me crazy x) Did ever happen to you dream about a fairy that says what the mission of your life? (She remains with me everytime I do something wrong.)

omg, that is awesome. tell me more? I do believe in fairies too. I see them all the time but they don't communicate with me too much. Angels do, though.

How do you feel when crazy Tokio Hotel fans insult Vespertine and say he stalks you?

It really sucks. Vespertine is my closest friend and I don't understand all this hatred towards him. Like, why?

so your username is bubblegoth. how did you come up with it

My music is. Bubblegoth.

if this guy loved an angel, but wasnt perfect and hurt the angel, out of his own human stupidity, and she left him, but then promised to do his best if he had another chance with this angel, would she forgive him.. and give him one more chance..? 7/7

A real angel might.

How Are You Doing? by Jopus

I haven't had a decent day off for 6 weeks, I'm out of clean clothes to wear, I kinda have a flu and I'm lonely as hell.
But my long writing trip will be over tomorrow, so I am happy. and I'm happy to go back to LA and see my friends.:) yayayaya!

You can keep the clothes that you use on photoshoots/videos? I always wanted to know that ~

depends.

do you write your music first or your lyrics first?

different every time. I have a notebook and a laptop with me all the time so I'm writing nonstop. Lately I'm getting these really violent gifts from other dimensions too. A song will literally wake me up in the middle of the night, talking to me. I have never felt it as intensely as I have for the past 2 months, but parts, already written, already existing demand to be put down. Once I got a whole chorus melody and once I got all the lyrics. Like, honestly, I didn't write these songs, they already existed in another dimension. but I also do a lot of really dry writing. Like sit down, methodically and just craft it until I think it's good enough.

Will we ever hear Vespertine's favorite song of yours, which he calls "Scared" ? What kind of music style is it?

It's gonna be a special piece that I'm gonna give away when the second album is out. It has no style. It's just sound.

your eyes always look different colors in your pics, what color are they really? ps. thanks for making a formspring this is so cool to talk to you!

they actually change color. It's really strange.

what progams do you use to make your music?

I program in GarageBand actually:) and then I usually holla Vespertine and we transport it into Logic. But I've done demos in just GarageBand that my label is shitting their pants over, so, it's totally decent. Some of Rihannas "Umbrella was" done in GarageBand. I'm gonna step it up, though. I wanna be an amazing producer one day.

How do you get a song on a soundtrack? How does an artist even know a director is looking for songs?

It took me almost ten years of work to get my song on a soundtrack...so I guess u just create and do it until someone hears about it.

Do you feel any special connection with animals?

Yes, I do. Sometimes I have animal spirits visit my dreams. When that happens, u are supposed to study the animal. It's like a gift that comes to help u or tell u a story. It's really interesting when u look into it. Like a couple of months ago I had opossums in my dreams all the time. And I had never even seen one. And then I did in real life too. Supposedly Opossum is the greatest pretender, because it can play dead when it needs to, to a point where its heart stops. So the Opossum brings a message of faking it if u have to, being smart, playing the game. Isn't in fascinating?

Do you believe in God?

I believe that God is the energy of Love. It's inside us and around us. It's what makes the universe go around.
So in that sense, Yes I believe in God.

traduccion ...esta noche

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bienvenidos a Kerli Spain

La primera web en español, echo por fans y para fans de la cantante Estonia Kerli :). Si eres un Moonchildren esta es tu web. ^.^ I.L.U.
Contacto:kerli-spain@hotmail.com