viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Kerli’s army can take down your army any day of the week!


I recently got into this track by Kerli and now find myself totally and utterly obsessed! The melodies are out of this world good, it’s so beautiful and entrancing – just the way I love my POP!

Kerli is currently working on her second album which she promises is “gonna be the shit”! I love this girl.

Perhaps you fancy a re-work of the mix, maybe Chew Fu has the fix! His take on the track doesn’t break new ground but it amps it for the dance floor that’s going to take place in your bedroom when you hit play!

info:http://poponandon.com/kerlis-army-can-take-down-your-army-any-day-of-the-week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bienvenidos a Kerli Spain

La primera web en español, echo por fans y para fans de la cantante Estonia Kerli :). Si eres un Moonchildren esta es tu web. ^.^ I.L.U.
Contacto:kerli-spain@hotmail.com