martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

fromspring :kerli

bubblegoth




Did you like Bill's accent and did TH taught you any curse words in German? lol

They don't really curse a lot, I think.

I love all your music and imagery and the things you sing about. I love your fashion sense too, I love it all! I can't wait for your next album! :D What song have you been most proud of making so far? by WhatTheFrenchi

I kinda promised to myself that if the song isn't the absolute best I can do, it's not going on the album. So this album is gonna be full of stuff I'm proud of:)

I really wanna say something here and have the ever-so-awesome Kerli respond..yet i cant think of anything to ask..fail. lol OH! What did you think of Alice in WOnderland?! Todays my birthday so I saw the midnight showing and i thought it was spectacular! by kgk1232


Happy belated birthday:)


why didn't they approve your Tea Party video? :( that sucks you worked so hard on it!


It's just a different cut, that's it. coming out in like 2 days.



I really love "Bulletproof". It's an amazing song :) Every time I hear it I wanna cry, I don't know why. Is there gonna be a song like that on your second album? :)

yes:) and way better.

oh, btw. you mentioned your name probably doesn't mean anything, it does! kerli is the probable derivation from Kirill (Кирилл) which means 'lord.' My name means stone! Etymology is fun.

nice. I haven't thought about that before/

I really wanna say something here and have the ever-so-awesome Kerli respond..yet i cant think of anything to ask..fail. lol OH! What did you think of Alice in WOnderland?! Todays my birthday so I saw the midnight showing and i thought it was spectacular! by kgk1232

Happy belated birthday:)


Hey Kerl! (: Just wanted to stop by and say hello, and I freaking love you! Every time you reply to me on myspace, my heart kinda,collapses a whole lot. Anyway.Just wanted to ask how the album was coming and can we still expect it may-ish? -justincredible by crediblecunt

Hey:) Thanks for the sweet message:) The album is coming along amazing. Still writing a big but even if I stopped writing right now, I'd already be really happy with the material. we're just finishing up now and deciding on the singles.


what are the keywords that would describe what you want to achieve with your next album?

Amazing songs. I don't wanna give the other stuff away just yet.

what are the keywords that would describe what you want to achieve with your next album?

Amazing songs. I don't wanna give the other stuff away just yet.


http://www.formspring.me/bubblegoth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Bienvenidos a Kerli Spain

La primera web en español, echo por fans y para fans de la cantante Estonia Kerli :). Si eres un Moonchildren esta es tu web. ^.^ I.L.U.
Contacto:kerli-spain@hotmail.com